Are you responsible for managing or maintaining wear parts or G.E.T on fixed plant or mobile earthmoving machinery?
You are probably facing some of the challenges below:
- Problematic high wear areas in fixed plant or mobile earthmoving.
- Regular unplanned maintenance costing production time.
- Confusion over suitable wear parts for digging or operating conditions.
- Desire to improve processes for performance monitoring and wear reporting during fleet inspections and planned maintenance.
- Spare parts stock management and ordering challenges.
- Unsure if your current supplier is giving you the best possible price.
To help solve these challenges, Cutting Edges offers a complimentary Site Audit and Fleet Review to review all these points and identify where you can improve productivity, processes and save money by reducing your total cost of ownership.
A product support representative will attend your site and analyse your fixed plant and/or mobile earthmoving machinery and provide a detailed summary of findings, including recommendations for fixing problem areas and improving processes.
For complex challenges, we send in our engineers who work to develop recommendations for customised solutions for your site.
There is no cost and no obligation for this service.
Enquire About an Audit
Fill in the form to enquire and a technician will be in touch.